Friday, June 7, 2013

Miss S | Portland boudoir photographer

I’ve been behind on posting boudoir shoots– not due to a lack of sessions though!  The studio has been super busy with so many beautiful women and I’ve been working away on shoots, album designs and product orders.  There’s going to be lots of surprised and happy men in the near future, that’s for sure!

What can I say about the lovely Miss S?   She’s is a bombshell with this amazing beauty.  She’s got striking eyes, but with a softness in them that’s warm and seductive.  I loved photographing her and just recently received the sweetest email from her-
"Hi Jenn! I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything. The photo book you put together came out beautiful and my husband absolutely loved it and all the images! I have been so busy and have not had the change to thank you so "thank you!" You really are an amazing and talented photographer!" 

 Here’s some of my favorites from her boudoir experience~

















No comments:

Post a Comment